I subscribed the service for whole year of 2014 and realized that their treatments do not work.I called them and requested cancelation for the service in the year 2015.

They did not cancel even though I called them frequently. Once they cancelled they kept on sending invoices of $57 without any explanation. Not only that but still today, I am getting courtesy calls almost 2-4 times a week.

I regret too much for using their service because I wasted almost $800 which did not help my lawn at all on the contrary and I am getting harassment and annoyance.NEVER DEAL WITH TRUGREEN.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Trugreen. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $800 and wants Trugreen to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Trugreen and trugreen lawn service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments