I subscribed the service for whole year of 2014 and realized that their treatments do not work. I called them and requested cancelation for the service in the year 2015.

They did not cancel even though I called them frequently. Once they cancelled they kept on sending invoices of $57 without any explanation. Not only that but still today, I am getting courtesy calls almost 2-4 times a week.

I regret too much for using their service because I wasted almost $800 which did not help my lawn at all on the contrary and I am getting harassment and annoyance. NEVER DEAL WITH TRUGREEN.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Trugreen. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $800 and wants Trugreen to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Trugreen and trugreen lawn service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments