North Brunswick Township, New Jersey

I subscribed the service for whole year of 2014 and realized that their treatments do not work.I called them and requested cancelation for the service in the year 2015.

They did not cancel even though I called them frequently. Once they cancelled they kept on sending invoices of $57 without any explanation. Not only that but still today, I am getting courtesy calls almost 2-4 times a week.

I regret too much for using their service because I wasted almost $800 which did not help my lawn at all on the contrary and I am getting harassment and annoyance.NEVER DEAL WITH TRUGREEN.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Trugreen. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $800 and wants Trugreen to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Trugreen and trugreen lawn service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments

Trugreen RUINED my beautiful lawn. Trugreen "We live in a very nice golf course neighborhood, almost everyone in the over 1,200 homes here have beautiful lawns, and many said ours was among the best of the..." Read more Trugreen - Tree Killers and Poor Comany Trugreen "A neighbor of mine hired TruGreen to service their lawn. He cancelled due to poor service. I wished I had asked my neighbor about his experience and I wished I..." Read more Trugreen - Poor customer service Trugreen "after a couple of years of service, i noted that weeds were not being treated and continued to grow. I had to call and complain in order to get it..." Read more Trugreen - Poor Service and Lied about Refund! Trugreen "We hired True Green because our lawn had clover, dandelions and various weeds. True Green rep promised to take care of all of the issues and have a green lawn..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more