1.2
Turnaround Time

Beware!!!!My husband was deployed 4 years ago and we started using TruGreen.

Little by little our lawn has gotten worse, never better. 2 years ago, they completely killed it by putting down *** killer. We were left with no lawn. They said they would fix it.

NOT!! It never came back the same or at all for that matter We have a splotchy discolored mess. I asked them how they were planning on fixing it and his reply was "Go and get some sod". Me????

You killed my lawn. These people do not know what they are doing. BOTTOM LINE: My husband & I will again have the worst lawn this year because we're starting all over. I truly believe TruGreen owes me a new lawn.

If they kill it they should have to replace it.I will contact the better business bureau.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $1000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Trugreen. The most disappointing about trugreen lawn care at Trugreen was accountability for the mess, didnt do it all but charged for full service and lawn service , but reviewer liked pleasant agents who take service calls. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Trugreen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Landscaping and Gardening category for more informed decision or compare Trugreen to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments