Cranberry Twp, Pennsylvania

Had two treatments in two months.Had weeds all along the ends of my yard.

Called to ask why I hade weeds and they only came twice in three months of my scheduled services. I was told they would come out in two to three days and fix the problems for free. I was charged $115.46 for a grub service a normal lawn service and the did a *** spray. I asked how you do three services at one time.

I was told that was not possible so I guess I'm the liar. There solution was to take 50% my next service that is $54.00 that $26.00 off That won't take anything off my $115.46 free service call. Since trugreen is a big business that makes excuses and lies to there customers and does lazy work. I will find someone else.

Also trugreen is the most expensive lawn service out there so you think you would get the best service. How you keep customers is beyond me.

Thanks for the lies the bad service and excuses.Goodbye thieves!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $210. The author is overall dissatisfied with Trugreen. The most disappointing about lawn weeds control from Trugreen was unethical sales practice, poor customer service and poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Trugreen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Landscaping and Gardening category for more informed decision or compare Trugreen to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments