I cannot begin to describe the HORRIBLE experience I have had with an OVERLY AGGRESSIVE company in 80 words.I think it best to just complain to the Better Business Bureau to describe the HARASSMENT AND STALKING that I have been VICTIM to since Monday.

Since making a simple call to find out rates and telling the call center "yahoo" that I was NOT going to give him my credit card information for a service I had not had and did not even know I wanted yet. I told him NO and I was not interested. That has resulted in DAYS of harassment, multiple calls at 7:00 at night.

This company does not seem to understand these words..LEAVE ME ALONE.I will make sure that I put the stalking and harassment and my victimization by this company out there on social media.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Trugreen. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Trugreen to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Trugreen other product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments