I was not pleased with the service provided so I told the service man on his visit to cancel my contract. Apparently he did not document that with the office. Then One of your representative called to see if I wanted to continue for the next years contract. I TOLD HIM I HAD CANCELED AGAIN. Then while I was not at home someone came and serviced my yard in the front , did not service the backyard. When I came home I saw the sign in the front yard and immediately called the local office and they claimed they had no record of my closing the account.I was not even notified that the man was coming the day he came as I was told when taking the service. I want my $49.95 refunded that post to my account on

Feb.9th 2016. I was told twice it would be refunded but still has not been

Christine E Wood

1181 Cathridge Trace

Fort Walton Beach, Fl 32547 - Phone 850-862-3339

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Christine2016 is overall dissatisfied with Trugreen. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Trugreen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Landscaping and Gardening category for more informed decision or compare Trugreen to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments

Mary Esther, Florida, United States #1133189

not resolved

Christine2016
Fremont, California, United States #1115917

I have never heard of a service not excepting their error, or lying about the circumstances of the closing of the contract.