2.3

I should have known better.The community I live in does not allow solicitation but a rep for Trugreen made it in with a spray crew and knocked on my door.

I should have gone with my 1st instinct and sent him packing but since I had seen the trucks in the neighborhood and my yard had weeds I was treating on my own I let him talk. Fast forward to 6 months later and a promise of my lawn looking 100% better under their professional care and my yard now looks much WORSE than before. I was doing a more effective job applying my own fertilizer, insect killer and *** killer. Every time the tech would show up and we were home we would point out all the additional weeds that were growing that used to be under control or that we had eradicated but they were back now.

It never made a difference, they would say they would take care of it but these techs spray and run so quickly and the chemical is so watered down that it was completely ineffective. They couldn't even control dollar *** for god's sake. Icing on the cake was one month they applied two different treatments because we complained and then charged us double!

I wasted 6 months with this company and it will probably take me 6 months to get my lawn back to what it was before I let the "professionals" take over.What a joke, steer clear, do it yourself or hire a smaller company that actually gives a *** and knows what it is doing.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "just avoid this company" as the author lost $400. This person is overall dissatisfied with Trugreen. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Trugreen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Landscaping and Gardening category for more informed decision or compare Trugreen to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments