True Green Lawn care Service was hire to remove weeds in my lawn for 2 years and never got rid of the weeds.After too many calls to count complaining, I finally cancelled my account, and have continued to be harassed by calls on my cell phone, business phone, text messages to renew my contract.

Not only that they are trying to charge me for a lawn application I never approved and will not quit harassing me over the $68.00 application.Their service is like water to your grass and they wont do anything about the weeds not being killed even after 2 years.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Trugreen. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Trugreen to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Trugreen and trugreen lawn service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments