Two treatments and our lawn looks worse than ever..First treatment and dandelions just kept on growing.Called them and they asked me to double check my lawn then described a very complicated procedure to treat them and come back.

I went to Home Depot and spot treated them. Then the clover took over and I had a second treatment. When I called them today I asked if the person who does the treatment ever looked down to see what a lawn looks like and reports back of additional service required. Guy on the phone wasn't sure.

Lawn looks worse then ever. Will never use again and can't wait until contract is over. This company has ripped me off and my guess is they really don't treat your lawn once they have your money. They just treat themselves to profits.

They suck.

Minus 5 star rating.Fairport, New York.

Review about: Trugreen Lawn Service.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments

Trugreen - I gave true green another shot at my lawn ... Trugreen "To see if they could help with my weeds and bugs. As always , they fail. You need to get on your hands and knees and pull the weeds out..." Read more Trugreen RUINED my beautiful lawn. Trugreen "We live in a very nice golf course neighborhood, almost everyone in the over 1,200 homes here have beautiful lawns, and many said ours was among the best of the..." Read more Trugreen - Certain Death to your Shrubs Trugreen "During a late May, 2017 application some damage was noted to evergreen shrubs about 4 or 5 days after the application. I finally ended the service because frankly, while they..." Read more Trugreen - Aeration joke Trugreen "I contracted a one year lawn service with Trugreen several months ago, hoping for the picture perfect lawn the salesman said would happen. After that time there has been no..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more O2pur - Got it opened box filled halfway i charged but was green so it meant ready and it worked for 2hours and battetry dead permanet O2pur "i only wlsh for a refund but thats not gonna happen and now i have to pay 39 plus yer appreciated fuk cards i cant do *** online wrecked credit..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more