I have had TruGreen in Dallas, Georgia for 4 years and 18 years in Florida.Until this year I have been pretty well satisfied (especially in Florida).
But this year I made the mistake of prepaying and then was totally ignored. I called in May and said my lawn was full of weeds. They sent someone out the next week who sprayed. NOT ONE *** DIED.
I waited about a month for them to die and called to say none of the weeds had died and that also there were some brown spots in my yard. Once again, they said someone would come out. I received a call that they were coming, but no one came. I called the next day to say no one came, and they lady said "How do you know they didn't come." I told her I was home all day and that no one came to the door, didn't leave a sign in the yard or a note at the door.
I called back the next week and found that they put a trace on the truck and that the truck rode by my house at 3:15 and left at 3:15. I was told they would send someone out and that a supervisor would call me. Neither of these thing happened. I called the next week and was told that the person on my route had quite (this person had only sprayed my yard once).
I said, "So this means no one else takes over his route?" By then I was so frustrated I said, "Just send me my money back, you don't seem interested in keeping my business." Without any argument, she said she would, but that the supervisor was working in the background on it,because her wrote a note about the person on my route had quite!! (as if that was any help) That very day, I was trying to think who I could get to spray my yard, and as I was coming home, I saw someone spray my neighbors yard. I stopped and asked them to come to my house after her finished. He said beside the weeds, I also had a fungus.
He came the next week and sprayed, almost immediately the weeds started to die, and my lawn was looking better. After about 3 weeks my lawn was back to looking great! I found out from the next person who came to spray my lawn (the person on my route was on vacation) that Trugreen permixes their spray and that the people on the truck have nothing to do with what's in it.
Grass Roots mixes their's at your yard according to your yard.He said he quite because trugreen did not care about your lawn.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Lawn Weeds
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My boyfriend and I decided to treat our yard professionally so we could get rid of bare spots and have a nice lush lawn. Well, let me just say picking..."
- "I saw white spots with the fertilizer on the top all over on my brand new driveway few weeks ago. I did not know who did it until 3 days..."
- "Ever since I started using tree green lawn and shrub care my lawn has gotten worst , sure they got rid of the weeds but now there are large patches..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "Overcharged and upselling is ridiculous!! Called this company and was given a price to pump tank of $150 but actually ended up being $250 plus another $100 "additional charge septic"..."
- "Loved it ^-^ great service and great prices as well as very satisfied with the clothes I can use them for maternity wear or after I have baby ..."
- "The Hiram Ga. Location is the WORST Steak N Shake I have ever been in. I have eaten at the location several times and each time I'm equally disappointed. It's..."