I live at 14527 Talbot Drive, Warren MI 48088. On 5/17/14 an application was done. It is now 6/4/17, and my front lawn still has considerable clover. Its location is technically on my neighbor's property, but in Warren everyone cares for the lawn from driveway to driveway, not stopping at the property line.

Today, when I called the local office in Macomb Twp. I was told that it is against the law for you to provide applications in the same manner. So now I have lots of clover and dandelions about to spread across the property line!

It makes absolutely no sense for me to go out and spend money to treat this tiny strip of property!

I feel as though TruGreen was deceptive by not telling me this before I purchased a season plan. Now I will spread the word through my business and personal organizations to avoid using your company's services.

Regretfully,

Gary R. Mushro

Review about: Trugreen Lawn Service.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments

So you want TruGreen to treat your neighbor's property for free. Got it. Next time you buy a car, ask the dealer to throw in for your neighbor too.

Im sorry you are disappointed but why would you assume it is legal to treat your neighbors property that it's chemical trespass the property line is the law the weeds will not spread far on to your lawn off it is treated with *** controls regularly clearly you just had unrealistic expectations to think your lawn care treatment could be applied beyond the property Linn