They did not completely treat the entire property for the first two appliacations. Called and waited for a return phone call, which never came.

After I made several more phone calls was I was told they would be out Thursday, 2 days later, but after waiting for the service person he never came.

Called again and was told it would be the following Thursday. They came out and finally treated the back.  After the poor communication I then canceled the service, with the third treatment to occur the next month, but during the next two weeks noticed more dandilions and clover all over the lawn, plus two dead spots from the treament.  I have weeds all along the front yard by the street along my driveway and behind my garage. I tried to get a refund because I did not get what I contracted for.  After taalking to several people, some were very nice, the manager finally called me and said the weeds returning and crab grass mulitpling was pretty much normal.  After speaking with him for quite some time he continued to tell me he would not give me a refund becasue I did not give them a chance.  Two treatments and I have two dead spots and more crabgrass and weeds than ever I believed was a good ascessment of the sevice, plus the lack clarity in the commucation.  The manager told me over and over he would not issue a refund because I did not give them enouhg chances and without an entire year of his treatments I could not expect a *** free lawn.  I asked if after the year and I was not pleased with the results would I get a refund then after spending another several hundred dollars.  He NO again.  One more time I asked for a refund for the second treatment which did pretty much nothing and he said NO, because I canceled the service.  AVOID THESE GUYS LIKE THE PLAUGE.  The only reason I contracted for a lawn sevice is because I retired and thought I would let someone other than myself take care of my lawn. They were a sad excuse for being called a professional lawn care service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Trugreen Lawn Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Service quality, Poor communication.

Comments