2.0

customer for 2 seasons. Just cancelled.

Last spring weeds everywhere. Called and they came out to treat weeds between treatments. Never did really help but I thought I would give them the season. This spring 2015, *** everywhere again.

I called their customer service (you can't call anyone locally) and they were empathetic and said a manager would contact me to come and see me and then they would send someone to work/treat the weeds. Received a voicemail from the manager who 'lectured me' and told me that this was normal and that I should cut my lawn. I have treated my lawn for years and it had always been immaculate so I know my stuff. She asked that I call if I had any questions but did not leave a return call number.

That was two weeks ago, no one has shown up, called to schedule to see me etc. I called to cancel today and the customer service rep asked what happened so I relayed the info. Her response was "Do you not have caller ID so you could call the manager back?" Really???? Needless to say, my 'tone' appeared and just cancelled.

Don't use this company even if they are less expensive.......I was told at one point by one of the guys treating the lawn that they were told to cut back on chemicals and they just switched to a cheaper/less effective (his opinion) *** control chemical.

You get what you pay for in this case!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Trugreen. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Trugreen to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service and problem resolution. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Trugreen and trugreen lawn service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments