Carl the manager does not care about his residential clients.After 2 weeks of saying my lawn was dead, the manager, Carl, finally came out.
He told me "to get a sprinkler system. We just put down some fertilizer and *** kill." If this is so, please change your advertisements to that only. Showing green grass is false advertisement as my lawn is bare. His tone and his office workers never wanted to help resolve the problem.
I needed to contact corporate to even get the remaining balance of my payment reimbursed. Do your research and ask questions of what they intend to do for your lawn before signing any paperwork. Please do yourself a favor and do not deal with Trugreen West Chicago or Batavia, Geneva, Wheaton, St.
Charles.These areas get the same service amateurs.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- West Chicago Office Lawn Care
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "A week and a half ago I was on my way home from work. I was in the left lane and a Trugreen truck was in the right lane. I..."
- "I decided to join Trugreen because my backyard had lots of weeds and didn't look very good. However, my front lawn looked great and didn't need any treatment. ..."
- "I have had TruGreen in Dallas, Georgia for 4 years and 18 years in Florida. Until this year I have been pretty well satisfied (especially in Florida). But..."
- "I was driving west bound in Chicago when I was struck from a careless driver who seems to have lost control of his motorcycle. He struck my vehicle from..."
- "I have commuted between Aurora and Chicago for many years and each year the schedules get more out of whack, the service declines and the delays become more frequent. Not..."
- "Angie's list received a complaint about my company, and I filled out the "conflict resolution" paperwork "agreeing" to meet the members demands. -Angie's list was supposed to remove the review. -Angie's list..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."