Carl the manager does not care about his residential clients.After 2 weeks of saying my lawn was dead, the manager, Carl, finally came out.
He told me "to get a sprinkler system. We just put down some fertilizer and *** kill." If this is so, please change your advertisements to that only. Showing green grass is false advertisement as my lawn is bare. His tone and his office workers never wanted to help resolve the problem.
I needed to contact corporate to even get the remaining balance of my payment reimbursed. Do your research and ask questions of what they intend to do for your lawn before signing any paperwork. Please do yourself a favor and do not deal with Trugreen West Chicago or Batavia, Geneva, Wheaton, St.
Charles.These areas get the same service amateurs.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- West Chicago Office Lawn Care
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "I was having them treat my lawn for fire ants. They treated it once which partially killed some nests. On the second treatment they had some herbicide in..."
- "After I hired Scott's/TruGreen Lawn Service for DE-WEEDING, my lawn went from needing a Deweed care to one of the worst looking lawns in my community. I was so upset..."
- "Not happy with True Green Service provided. Our lawn is dying after True Green failed to do what we paid for. We paid to have our lawn maintained..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "Afer my experience, I beleive that purchasing a phone from Cell2get.com is a gamble. It took me 78 days to receive the correct model and new phone I purchased. I..."
- " On September 6 2015, we accepted the bids from a uShIP sponsored business owned by a Kevin Harris of Harris Moving&Hauling (Youcallwehaulallthetime(7))phone #513-289-5225. The..."