Trugreen Vehicle Driver Review from Ashland City, Tennessee

A week and a half ago I was on my way home from work. I was in the left lane and a Trugreen truck was in the right lane. I noticed these white "golf ball" type falling out of the bottom of their truck and bouncing on the road. I wish I had enough foresight to grab my phone and start recording just in case, but I didn't. I switched lanes directly behind the Trugreen truck, while keeping my distance, to make my exit. One of these white balls smashed into my windshield. I did not follow the truck for 3 reasons.

1. I was at my exit

2. I felt it was dangerous to continue following this truck which has been dropping these balls for at least the last half mile

3. Based on my previous experience using their service with the local Trugreen office, I lacked any confidence in their integrity.

My previous experience was resolved 5 years ago, but it took me showing up at the local office to actually make anything happen. Trugreen employees like to do a thing called "ghost spraying" where they hang the tag on your door as if they serviced your lawn, but they really just leave instead.

When the local office called me regarding my windshield I could tell he was annoyed to even have to deal with this. I'm sure that was the end of it for him, because they really don't care.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 13 #1198681 Minneapolis, Minnesota

This would be a lot more believable if you had proof that these so called white balls actually exist. I think you did it yourself, and are jsut trying to get some quick cash from an outstanding company.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.