A week and a half ago I was on my way home from work. I was in the left lane and a Trugreen truck was in the right lane. I noticed these white "golf ball" type falling out of the bottom of their truck and bouncing on the road. I wish I had enough foresight to grab my phone and start recording just in case, but I didn't. I switched lanes directly behind the Trugreen truck, while keeping my distance, to make my exit. One of these white balls smashed into my windshield. I did not follow the truck for 3 reasons.
1. I was at my exit
2. I felt it was dangerous to continue following this truck which has been dropping these balls for at least the last half mile
3. Based on my previous experience using their service with the local Trugreen office, I lacked any confidence in their integrity.
My previous experience was resolved 5 years ago, but it took me showing up at the local office to actually make anything happen. Trugreen employees like to do a thing called "ghost spraying" where they hang the tag on your door as if they serviced your lawn, but they really just leave instead.
When the local office called me regarding my windshield I could tell he was annoyed to even have to deal with this. I'm sure that was the end of it for him, because they really don't care.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I signed up for the service last year and was promised a FULL and GREEN lawn this year ,not only is my lawn the worse on the block But I..."
- "We will NEVER do business with Trugreen again. First treatment, we have the guy on our surveillance system... in and out in less than 5 minutes. Did not even LOOK..."
- "I had truegreen for about three months. Almost immediately the grass was turning colors in certain spots and dying faster. I asked the guy if i needed to water..."
- "Very dirty store. Cant walk through isles. Feel sorry for handicap people. Store in Section Alabama is so dirty and workers are always outside smoking i will never go back..."
- " I don't really have anything to complain about. Our experience with Blue World Pools has been a mostly positive one. They had someone come to the house to explain how..."
- "I specifically asked for a cheese quisidilla and I got chicken nicely I showed them my ticket again and asked for cheese and was given cold shredded cheese on a..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet with the "exquisite upgrade" for my mom this mother's day. The photo showed about a dozen beautiful red roses with five or six..."