A week and a half ago I was on my way home from work. I was in the left lane and a Trugreen truck was in the right lane. I noticed these white "golf ball" type falling out of the bottom of their truck and bouncing on the road. I wish I had enough foresight to grab my phone and start recording just in case, but I didn't. I switched lanes directly behind the Trugreen truck, while keeping my distance, to make my exit. One of these white balls smashed into my windshield. I did not follow the truck for 3 reasons.
1. I was at my exit
2. I felt it was dangerous to continue following this truck which has been dropping these balls for at least the last half mile
3. Based on my previous experience using their service with the local Trugreen office, I lacked any confidence in their integrity.
My previous experience was resolved 5 years ago, but it took me showing up at the local office to actually make anything happen. Trugreen employees like to do a thing called "ghost spraying" where they hang the tag on your door as if they serviced your lawn, but they really just leave instead.
When the local office called me regarding my windshield I could tell he was annoyed to even have to deal with this. I'm sure that was the end of it for him, because they really don't care.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I decided to join Trugreen because my backyard had lots of weeds and didn't look very good. However, my front lawn looked great and didn't need any treatment. ..."
- "True Green has horrible customer service. They "Guarantee" satisfaction but they will not answer your call. I think they have a system to block your call if you have had..."
- "I have had TruGreen in Dallas, Georgia for 4 years and 18 years in Florida. Until this year I have been pretty well satisfied (especially in Florida). But..."
- "When flowers are not delivered to a funeral on time it's hard to remedy the situation. It was not same day delivery so there was not a time crunch factor...."
- "A few months ago I bought furniture and a mattress and box springs from a place called sleep cheap. They are located on Winchester Road in Memphis Tennessee, even though..."
- "This life proof case has cost me OVER $860.00!...I still have $168.00 to pay on a totally RUINED iPHONE 6, and now I have to buy a new phone which..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."