Ashland City, Tennessee
Turnaround Time

A week and a half ago I was on my way home from work. I was in the left lane and a Trugreen truck was in the right lane. I noticed these white "golf ball" type falling out of the bottom of their truck and bouncing on the road. I wish I had enough foresight to grab my phone and start recording just in case, but I didn't. I switched lanes directly behind the Trugreen truck, while keeping my distance, to make my exit. One of these white balls smashed into my windshield. I did not follow the truck for 3 reasons.

1. I was at my exit

2. I felt it was dangerous to continue following this truck which has been dropping these balls for at least the last half mile

3. Based on my previous experience using their service with the local Trugreen office, I lacked any confidence in their integrity.

My previous experience was resolved 5 years ago, but it took me showing up at the local office to actually make anything happen. Trugreen employees like to do a thing called "ghost spraying" where they hang the tag on your door as if they serviced your lawn, but they really just leave instead.

When the local office called me regarding my windshield I could tell he was annoyed to even have to deal with this. I'm sure that was the end of it for him, because they really don't care.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss trugreen vehicle driver. Trugreen needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned trugreen vehicle driver in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Trugreen.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments

Shaggsloco22
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1198681

This would be a lot more believable if you had proof that these so called white balls actually exist. I think you did it yourself, and are jsut trying to get some quick cash from an outstanding company.