Ever since I started using tree green lawn and shrub care my lawn has gotten worst , sure they got rid of the weeds but now there are large patches all over lawn. Lawn is terrible, alot of times the rear yard isnt even completed or focused on.

I plan on canceling the service with trugreen.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Trugreen and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Trugreen to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Trugreen and trugreen tree and shrub care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

True Green destroyed my lawn as well. I am now $3,000 into trying to fix with sod.

I also had $419 of unused services which I cancelled on 5/3/18 and was to receive a credit to my credit card in 4 to 5 days. I have called 3 times only to receive the same response.

ann.yue001

same here. terrible service, cheaply combined company, paid way too much for their bad service.