Atlanta, Georgia

We will NEVER do business with Trugreen again. First treatment, we have the guy on our surveillance system... in and out in less than 5 minutes. Did not even LOOK at the grass before "treatment". Mgr came out after complaining, stated he had no idea what happened but he would come back and look in a few weeks. (Never did of course). Second treatment, they decided to charge us an additional $50 after I SPECIFICALLY stated I did NOT want extra services. Trugreen refused to refund the $50. After 2 treatments with Trugreen the ONLY THING they did for us, was completely kill our brand new lawn and made crab grass grow in its place. I'm talking about a fresh full lawn of crabgrass smh. See pics for before we started Trugreen, and after 2 treatments. Thank you Trugreen for your lousy service that will cost us hundreds to fix.

After complaining to them, TruGreen "apologized" and stated all they could do was refund a partial payment since I still "benefited" from the treatment they provided! Totally pissed.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Trugreen Lawn Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion