Atlanta, Georgia

We will NEVER do business with Trugreen again. First treatment, we have the guy on our surveillance system... in and out in less than 5 minutes. Did not even LOOK at the grass before "treatment". Mgr came out after complaining, stated he had no idea what happened but he would come back and look in a few weeks. (Never did of course). Second treatment, they decided to charge us an additional $50 after I SPECIFICALLY stated I did NOT want extra services. Trugreen refused to refund the $50. After 2 treatments with Trugreen the ONLY THING they did for us, was completely kill our brand new lawn and made crab grass grow in its place. I'm talking about a fresh full lawn of crabgrass smh. See pics for before we started Trugreen, and after 2 treatments. Thank you Trugreen for your lousy service that will cost us hundreds to fix.

After complaining to them, TruGreen "apologized" and stated all they could do was refund a partial payment since I still "benefited" from the treatment they provided! Totally pissed.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of trugreen lawn service. Trugreen needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned trugreen lawn service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Trugreen.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments