I have use Trugreen since I couldn't take care of my lawn my self anymore.They have destroyed what once was a very nice lawn.There only Intrest that I can see is billing you.In and out so fast you don't have time to get to the door to ask anyone a question.

Then they raise the price again just want to suck you dry.

I would not recommend then to sweep the street.I want to find a good company who cares.I know that will be hard to do in this day and age.But I will look around.Can't afford to stay with these clowns any longer.

Review about: Trugreen Lawn Service.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments

I am not a customer of TruGreen.The company’s representative trespassed on my property and sprayed my property with chemicals.

When I got home a couple of days later I had a dead 80 foot tree on my hands. And to add insult to injury the company will not take care of the issue.

I am gonna have to take them to court.Terrible company – keep them off your property.

Trugreen RUINED my beautiful lawn. Trugreen "We live in a very nice golf course neighborhood, almost everyone in the over 1,200 homes here have beautiful lawns, and many said ours was among the best of the..." Read more TruGreen nightmare Trugreen "I am paying way to much for poor service! All I wanted was the crab grass killed and they couldn't even do that. Scott's was bought out by TruGreen and..." Read more TRUGREEN IS SUPER TRUE UGLY, that RUINED MY TRUE LAWN Trugreen "After I hired Scott's/TruGreen Lawn Service for DE-WEEDING, my lawn went from needing a Deweed care to one of the worst looking lawns in my community. I was so upset..." Read more Trugreen = dead lawn Trugreen "Our lawn went from healthy and green to large dead spots with Trugreen lawn service. Every Trugreen service person that "finally" came out gave me a different reason for the..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Horrible service backing up Terrible construction Heartland Rvs "I am writing this in hopes that other buyers research before they purchase, and stay away from Heartland. I did not do this and now I am paying for it...." Read more Miele - Product and service first class Miele "Have had two houses in the past twenty two years. First house dishwasher cook top and double oven. No issues. House from 12 years with counter top dishwasher and convection..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more