I purchased service in March 2008. I was given the sales pitch and reviewed my lawn with this rep. He gave me all the things True Green did to grow a strong root system and developed an excellent lawn service plan. He also made a pitch for tree and scrub service which I also purchased. My lawn service included everything on the list that was recommended.

Trugreen informed me I needed I needed aeration when in actually they ruined by lawn by over processing it.

I called 3 times and finally got a supervisor out here. I was assured that I would have a treatment plan in place. After several sprays my weeds were flourishing. Since then they sprayed and killed everything including the grass. The application was sloppy and careless, missing large sections of the lawn.

My yard went from being the best looking one on the block to one of the worst under TruGreen's care. The lawn looks like a *** patch and they ripped me chemical sprays. Bad news and they without a doubt swindle you out of your money, ruin your yard and provide terrible customer services as evidence by the consumer comments online.

I intend to contact the better business bureau and the State's Attorney's office.

I am requesting my money back as well as my yard replaced with new sod.

I will contact the BBB as well as Florida's States Attorney's office, if you are unable to guarantee the damage that has been done.

I have enclosed pictures of my lawn after receiving service for almost a year.

I would be embarrassed if I was part of Trugreen.

Review about: Trugreen Tree And Shrub Care.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments

We have sincerely tried to remain loyal customers and stick with TruGreen for 2 years now.They accidently sprayed the wrong liquid in 90+ temps [their excuse] on our very nice turf, (which took about $200 worth of watering for 3 months), and totally burned it up.

Their Service Manager who came out finally, after 3 days of phone calls, said that he would personally follow-up in 2 weeks. Well....7 weeks later and at least 9 phone calls, he still has not shown up, nor returned my calls!

TruGreen will say anything to keep getting your money. We signed up for their credit card auto payments, which was a HUGE mistake. The bottom line is that we have spent a ton of money with them, and our lawn looks worse than it did, before their service.

TruGreen is a tru dissapointment. I advise anyone who is considering using this company to seriously think twice. I have neighbors that were envious for about the 2 week "honeymoon period" that our lawn looked nice. But after that, there will be no one in our neighborhood going with TruGreen.

In an attempt to make things right with me, they promised a free & aeration & seeding this fall. But since they have not delivered service of any kind since that promise, I am not sure that it is ever going to happen.

Everytime I call the local or national office, I get put on hold, transferred, then told that a Manager will get right back to me the same day.But it never happens!!

tru green kills mother nature and is killing our pets who are in our yards. it sucks. why cant people see that?

TRU GREEN RUINED MY LAWN & THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PITIFUL!I FIRED THEM, TOOK MY LAWN CARE BACK, REJUVENATED MY LAWN AT A BACK-BREAKING EFFORT & EXPENSE & I ONCE AGAIN HAVE A LAWN I CAN BE PROUD OF.

THEY HAVE THE NERVE TO CONTINUE TO TRY TO GET MY BUSINESS BACK & I GUESS THEY JUST DON'T GET IT AS I'VE TOLD THEM A DOZEN TIMES THAT IT WOULD BE A COLD DAY IN *** BEFORE I'D LET THEM ANYWHERE MY LAWN.IT'S A TOTAL RIPOFF & THEY CLEARLY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING & NEITHER DO THEY CARE!

They ruined my lawn too. It was in need of helpa but they did it in totally. Aeration is a joke. They say that they will extract 1/2 inch plugs...phooey!!!! They just punched holes in my yard about 1/4 inch deep and didn't extract a thing.

They were supposed to come back to do a lime service but instead fertilized and spread a pre-emergence *** killer. I experessly told them NOT to do this because I wanted to sow Rye grass to prevent erosion. Now that is not possible. I am firing the idiots.

But they DO talk a good game. just can't quite get it up when it counts.

Wildwood, Florida, United States #349516

TruGreed also "ripped" me and :( burned :( my lawn too!To see an actual photograph of their damage, just check out the posting on Aug.

10, 2011, under the Heading of "West Chicago". One picture is truly worth a 1000 words!!! Meanwhile, I get a million excuses from TruGreed accusing me of poor maintenance practices. With all of that being said TruGreed, then why did my lawn look better BEFORE I started with your services.

To date, they still give me the run-around, and now have sent me to collections.

Pass the word to boycott this fat & sassy Corporation!!!!!:cry :x

I have a well I cant water my lawn I asked the guy on the phone about this he said it would be fine. My freakin lawn is brown now it never looked worse they arent going to come back here next year.

#190020

I completely agree.TruGreens service is abismal.

On the invoice it says not to water your yard for 24 hrs after the treatment.

My yard was treated today by a TruGreen employee while it was pouring rain.What a joke.

they ruined my lawn too

frickin idiots

spent $1200 on new st augustine, bought the service right after it was laid...

they have completely neglected to maintain it..they most recently told me I have a fugus and would require more treatments...that's what they think...it will be cancelled tomorrow...

f tru green .i had a picture perfect yard and decided to have them treat it so my neighbors grass problem didn't grow in to my yard .

And in one month they fertilizer burned it and the manager wont answer the pages at the office . so i am gonna go to there office in two days when i am in that town.

and yes i watered it for three hours the same day and it rained 4 inches since it was treated 3 days ago.

BROWN AS *** NOW

Preach trugreen preach...I dont know how many times I hear customers say they burned my lawn or it didnt work when I get back to a computer and check customers file they had like 2 out of the 8 recommended treatments or they never water their lawn you have to do your part people I mean come on its a partnership the service works we would not have been around for 38 years if it didn't Also the dumbest thing I hear is yeah I had trugreen for 2 years and no change how *** do you think I am or you are like if you had it the first year and it didnt work uhhh sure sign me up for year two! that makes about as much sense retardd