Trugreen is a big huge rip off.Although they serviced my lawn they ended up letting chinch bugs, sod web worms and various weeds ruin my lawn.

Now it will have to be resodded. The Trugreen in Fruitland Park, Florida is worthless. I called and got a snotty and rude branch manager that said my lawn problems were "hot spots" and and "act of God". Even though each assessment of my lawn said it had good growth and color.

What Bull. A worthless business! I hope they end up BANKRUPT.

I have worked and worked on a lawn that will never be the same.I am sick about it.

Review about: Trugreen Lawn Service.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments

Wildwood, Florida, United States #419463

My horror story in my dealings with Truegreen is posted at

www.ripoffreport.com

Trugreen is a rip off.They come to your house, write a long note on what is wrong with your lawn (without even getting out of the truck) and say sorry we missed you.....they didn't even knock.

They did a half a** spray job and left.I would NEVER recommend anyone getting their service.

you must be a lucky one, maybe one out of fifteen lawns looks decent and i garrantee it dosn't look that nice. i hope you enjoy all the calls you get about aerations and adding hort or maybe not payingf your bills. believe me don't cancel they'll call you until you change your number and i was an employee there in the north charlston branch in s.c.

yeah did the same thing to me trugreen only cares about money they are slick crooks!

Got rid of my chinch bugs so I signed a 6 month contract.They have sprayed 5-6 times and only a few type weeds die and I have more weeds that before they started.

Another problem, they only do parts of the lawn, not all of it. Only finished when i called it to their attention.

I never had *** problems when I was buying chemicals at Lowes and doing it myself.I will never use them again.

Really! They got rid of all the grubs chinch bugs and cutt worms out of my grass and my lawn was mostly weeds ands there all gone and the grass has started to grow back and the times that I called them they were very nice and complyent to want my needs were.