TRUGREEN.......Worst customer service in the world.Once they get your money, forget their guaranteed satisfaction.
They don't return phone calls, they don't show up when they say they will, they don't honor their promise of guaranteed satisfaction and they are about the worst run company I have ever had do work for me. I have 6750 square feet treated and it takes them exactly 10 minutes to treat an area of this size. Spent $963 with them last year (2011) and my lawn looks terrible.
Weeds rampant, bare spots still and no one will take responsibility for making it right.NEVER, NEVER HIRE TRUGREEN AS A LAWNCARE PROVIDER!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Lawncare Service
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "True Green has horrible customer service. They "Guarantee" satisfaction but they will not answer your call. I think they have a system to block your call if you have had..."
- "This the 3rd straight year that my has been in horrible condition thanks to Trugreen. That promised May last spring to resod my entire yard to make things right. Here..."
- "A week and a half ago I was on my way home from work. I was in the left lane and a Trugreen truck was in the right lane. I..."
- "Avoid McCluskey Chevrolet’s service department at all cost, especially if you have an older model. Technicians are incompetent; management is dishonest, abusive and unconcerned about their customers’ safety. Please disregard..."
- "Taco Bell in Cincinnati Guest Street Location is the Nasty and gross nats flying around trash every were...no employees in site they all out side smoking ***. Shut that place..."
- "Lebron James and the Cavs came to Cincy last Wednesday night 10/15/14. I would have gotten tickets earlier but my son was supposed to have a soccer game -..."
- "Bought a klaussner sectional and the construction of it is off. The pillows don't even line up in one area. I'm actually impressed on how bad they screwed up on..."
- "I have tried to get a different mattress with Ashley furniture bc they stearns & foster they brought me had a black stain on it and had divets in..."
- "I ordered a remanufactured rack and pinion through Rock Auto, but cancelled the order after seeing the part on the CARiD website for a few bucks more, but NEW. ..."