New Castle Northwest, Pennsylvania
Featured Not resolved
Turnaround Time

This the 3rd straight year that my has been in horrible condition thanks to Trugreen.That promised May last spring to resod my entire yard to make things right.

Here it is over a year later and nothing has changed. Getting someone to call me back on a regular basis is like pulling teeth. Everytime I call I get the same story "they can't find anyone to resod my yard".

I think it is more of an out of site, out of mind situation.FIX MY YARD.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Trugreen and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Trugreen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Landscaping and Gardening category for more informed decision or compare Trugreen to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments

Vallejo, California, United States #1183551

"This the 3rd straight year that my ?????? has been in horrible condition thanks to Trugreen"

Are we playing fill-in-the-blank? Ok, let me try:

Beaver

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1180889

That looks more like damage from dog urine than chemical damage. Put down some gypsum lime and get rid of the dog.

to Anonymous Vallejo, California, United States #1183552

Get rid of the dog because of that? Get rid of the beaver.