Trugreen Lawn Service Review from Gastonville, Pennsylvania
I noticed weeds around my house, called for a free follow up spray.Later that night I get a call from tru green saying that the *** was not going to die.
Stating that there was nothing they could do for it.
I called to cancel the next day, and they offer me 25 percent off the rest of the year.I said I have been paying for two years and I have a *** issue, really I don't want you back
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I've used true green 15 years had same tech about 11 yrs well they switch lady ur to less experienced and he sprayed my beautiful expensive flowers in my walkway..."
- "When I originally started, I had a beautiful lawn and with my age creeping up, I thought I would hire TruGreen after a sales person made all of these false..."
- "A week and a half ago I was on my way home from work. I was in the left lane and a Trugreen truck was in the right lane. I..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."