Fishers, Indiana

I paid for the year subscription for lawn service.Every week I see more and more weeds and clovers.

I called and complained twice to have them come back out and re-apply, which basically did nothing. Then I called for the third time and they're telling me I'll have to wait 10-14 days for the treatment to work.

It came to the point where I started spraying the weeds myself to kill them.I believe I could have had a better lawn using the Scott's *** and feed from Lowes.

1.8
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Trugreen Lawn Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Trugreen = dead lawn Trugreen "Our lawn went from healthy and green to large dead spots with Trugreen lawn service. Every Trugreen service person that "finally" came out gave me a different reason for the..." Read more Trugreen - Bad service and cheating Trugreen "I called TruGreen on May 28, 2015 and subscribed one-year service. I also paid one-year expense in advance during the call. On the call, I emphasized that I only want..." Read more Trugreen - Poor Service and Lied about Refund! Trugreen "We hired True Green because our lawn had clover, dandelions and various weeds. True Green rep promised to take care of all of the issues and have a green lawn..." Read more Trugreen - Just say no! Liars and unethical Trugreen "They do not return calls! Managers must never work, because every time I ask to speak to one, they are always busy and will return my call. Well after..." Read more Dresslily - Clothes are not as described and very poor quality Dresslily "I ordered a few clothing items intended as a gift from dresslily in March, 2017. The clothes marked as Mens' 2XL appears to be Small or Medium Mens' sizes. I..." Read more Enable IT - Hardware caused fire Enable IT "first day out of the box this device from this company started a fire. their hardware quality is bad. consumer beware. called the ceo Daniel Cook and he did not..." Read more Ups - Maternity Clothes Review Ups "I did receive my package on scheduled deivery date BUT i really should have had it much sooner than that. I live in Central Texas and have dealt with packages..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Cushion collapses Southern Motion Furniture "One footrest broke in one day, was a clanging/hard thump when closing the last little bit. This MAY has occurred from the delivery. The collapse of the seat cushion &..." Read more