Fishers, Indiana
1.8
Turnaround Time

I paid for the year subscription for lawn service.Every week I see more and more weeds and clovers.

I called and complained twice to have them come back out and re-apply, which basically did nothing. Then I called for the third time and they're telling me I'll have to wait 10-14 days for the treatment to work.

It came to the point where I started spraying the weeds myself to kill them.I believe I could have had a better lawn using the Scott's *** and feed from Lowes.

Review about: Trugreen Lawn Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Trugreen - I gave true green another shot at my lawn ... Trugreen "To see if they could help with my weeds and bugs. As always , they fail. You need to get on your hands and knees and pull the weeds out..." Read more Trugreen - Every Application except what was necessary Trugreen "I hired TruGreen last Spring (2015) to eliminate weeds in my lawn. Upon receiving my first bill for 2016, I called to say I did not hire them this..." Read more Trugreen - Certain Death to your Shrubs Trugreen "During a late May, 2017 application some damage was noted to evergreen shrubs about 4 or 5 days after the application. I finally ended the service because frankly, while they..." Read more Trugreen - Poor customer service Trugreen "after a couple of years of service, i noted that weeds were not being treated and continued to grow. I had to call and complain in order to get it..." Read more Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more Gm Parts Giant - Terrible communication; late shipping Gm Parts Giant "One week after I placed the order, I received a notification that a few parts would be backordered. Two weeks after this email and one week after the latest "eta"..." Read more A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada - These scammers seem to be able to get away with murder A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada "I ordered a sleep aid from A N & Associates FlorenceScovel (please note I am referring to the company from Canada only). It took weeks to arrive and was then..." Read more American Airlines - Left stranded with nothing but promises American Airlines "Frontier, Delta and American Airlines were all fined for under reporting complaints and baggage issues. AA promised me a hotel room for leaving me stranded half way to my destination...." Read more