Featured Not resolved

TruGreen was supposed to take care of crabgrass NOT kill my grass!Don't know how they can call themselves professionals not knowing about chemicals and what would damage grass.

Thank you TruGreen for worst lawn on my block!!!If you use this company you're taking a big risk

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Trugreen and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Trugreen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Landscaping and Gardening category for more informed decision or compare Trugreen to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments

I'm here in Atlanta, and the exact same thing happened to me.They admitted to the fact that the technician used the wrong pre-emergent, and the grass totally disappeared.

I have been trying to get the situation fixed with re-seeding, and the service has been so bad that I'm still waiting for them to finish the job that they should have completed last week. The service managers seem to have no interest in solving issues...rather they seem to be running from them as fast as they can.

I am considering taking legal action.My "lawn" is one big mud pit.

The funny thing is that they're advertising on t.v. now..

What a joke!