Atlanta, Georgia
Featured Not resolved

TruGreen was supposed to take care of crabgrass NOT kill my grass!Don't know how they can call themselves professionals not knowing about chemicals and what would damage grass.

Thank you TruGreen for worst lawn on my block!!!If you use this company you're taking a big risk

Review about: Trugreen Lawn Care.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Trugreen Lawn Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments

I'm here in Atlanta, and the exact same thing happened to me.They admitted to the fact that the technician used the wrong pre-emergent, and the grass totally disappeared.

I have been trying to get the situation fixed with re-seeding, and the service has been so bad that I'm still waiting for them to finish the job that they should have completed last week. The service managers seem to have no interest in solving issues...rather they seem to be running from them as fast as they can.

I am considering taking legal action.My "lawn" is one big mud pit.

The funny thing is that they're advertising on t.v. now..

What a joke!