Product: Trugreen Lawn Service Clear all filters (0 of 815 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

TruGreen - Failure to control weeds

i have had tru green since 2012 when my lawn was installed. ever year weeds are not properly controlled resulting in numerous call backs. Your company has been incompetent with respect to weed control. Now I cant get a local manager to show up to review my weed problem and a control method.
#1512096
Reply to reviews

TruGreen - My lawn has never looked so bad. I am sorry I started with the. Promises are not getting the job done

Contracted them because of a serious weed problem. Three times company came. Now I have half a lawn with no grass. terrible
Reply to reviews
For years I've had lawncare contract, but a few years ago, the company was bought by Trugreen (trubrown). During the spring of last year, their first treatment of my lawn turned it brown with empty spots. I called the company repeatedly and each time I was told that...
  • Customer service

TruGreen - My yard is a mess

My yard has been progressively getting worse since we’ve had Trugreen. Every time we talk to the tech we’re watering too much, not enough, etc. He asked if we had a dog ..... we’ve had dogs since 1998 when we bought the house! We used to have a decent back yard. It’s full of weeds, some areas are just dirt. And now he says we have a fungus. This has been going on for months ..... why haven’t they been treating it and why do I even have it if they come out for service on a regular basis?

TruGreen - Terrible service

First when signing up last year I got an extreme blown up price. Called back and price was more reasonable. So, I subscribed for the year (7 services, which were seemed to be done all in a 6 month period). Wanted to be here the first time the serviced. They said they would be here from 7-12, well I took off from work. No show, called and their automated TRUDY said I was scheduled from 1-5. We had they years ago and they actually serviced another neighbors yard, the way we found out was by running into them at the grocery store and they thanked us for the service. A couple of times they didn't even leave paperwork to say they had serviced the yard and what to do. On a scale from 1-10 I give them a huge minus. Public be ware.
Turnaround Time
I didn't like
  • Do not provide the service that was paid for
  • Terrible service all the way around
  • Expectations from salesman not met by treatment dudes

TruGreen - Ruined my property

They came out last year and sprayed for weeds and left us with an entirely brown front yard and a back yard that was 50% brown. They came out and did aeration and seeding and that did not work. I called them back and they said seeding is not meant to grow grass where there is none. Just to fill in. We are now left with a lot of mud, and weeds. No grass.

TruGreen - Liars and Thieves

I paid these thieves for 2 1/2 years while they promised me my lush, green lawn was just a treatment away. I spoke with a dozen employees at the office and the technicians who did the services, they all lied through their teeth. My lawn is a total mess and got worse with each service they did. I finally got fed up and cancelled the service an dnow they won't stop calling me and hounding me to sign up for the service again. They are total scammers and I don't know how they stay in business. I hate them and feel like a fool for believing them for so long.

TruGreen - Horrible

Several years ago I contracted their services. Apparently the marketing department was pressured to retain more customers and the annoying telemarketing calls started. I declined the service and requested to place my name and number in the "NO CALL LIST" The calls continued, my calls were not attended and due to my work hours TruGreen made my life a living *** Finally today from telephone # (954) 233-3037, they inform me that my name was in the no call list but it would take one month before my request was executed. I have been instructed to report this issue to The Federal Trade Commission to seek compensation. This is part of my paper trail documents.

TruGreen - Prices

I had service plan in 2017. account # 7004726679. treatment was for front and rear lawn. I eliminated the rear lawn, but they would not lower the rate, which was $35.00 per treatment. The front lawn is under 1000 square feet, and now they are asking $55.00 per treatment. less footage, more money. If I could get a fair price, I would renew service. The technician can service the front lawn is 10 minutes time.
1.9
Turnaround Time
  • Less footage more money

Top Rated Products in Lawn Services Category

TruGreen - Destroys personal property and will not take responsibility

*** showed up one day and went about applying chemicals while my son's hockey gear was drying on the lawn. The paid no regard to the equipment and sprayed it down destroying over $200 dollars in gear. When I called them on it they denied responsibility. I cancelled the account and refused to pay the 47$. Didn't hear anything further from them until 4 years later when they placed it with collections. Their service absolutely sucks! Wtf