Trugreen Lawn Fertilization Service Review from Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
My lawn was fertilized on 7/28 they left stripes and of course they missed several areas.
I called and it will take several more days for service, you bought Scotts lawn service which was more responsive.
I may have army worms and asked for immediate response again I could have major issues before they return.
My email is Dwheeler@laurelbaye.com
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I called TruGreen on May 28, 2015 and subscribed one-year service. I also paid one-year expense in advance during the call. On the call, I emphasized that I only want..."
- "I decided to join Trugreen because my backyard had lots of weeds and didn't look very good. However, my front lawn looked great and didn't need any treatment. ..."
- "Ever since I started using tree green lawn and shrub care my lawn has gotten worst , sure they got rid of the weeds but now there are large patches..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "We bought a power dual reclining couch from La-Z-Boy back in November 2014. We chose a synthetic "leather-like" surface in the showroom due to its warm feel that's unlike traditional..."
- "We went to the only Steak N Shake in Charleston SC. We sat unattended for 15 minutes while numerous waitresses passed by us and our waitress was behind the..."
- "HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!! This was my 1st and LAST time ordering from Screaming Owl. I ordered Easter dresses for my girls and the dresses are awful. The first..."