My lawn was fertilized on 7/28 they left stripes and of course they missed several areas.
I called and it will take several more days for service, you bought Scotts lawn service which was more responsive.
I may have army worms and asked for immediate response again I could have major issues before they return.
My email is Dwheeler@laurelbaye.com
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "truegreen been in my house trying to kill all the weeds in a year contract but what they kill was my grass. customer service always play with us and..."
- "We will NEVER do business with Trugreen again. First treatment, we have the guy on our surveillance system... in and out in less than 5 minutes. Did not even LOOK..."
- "I paid for the year subscription for lawn service. Every week I see more and more weeds and clovers. I called and complained twice to have them come back out..."
- "HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!! This was my 1st and LAST time ordering from Screaming Owl. I ordered Easter dresses for my girls and the dresses are awful. The first..."
- "We bought a power dual reclining couch from La-Z-Boy back in November 2014. We chose a synthetic "leather-like" surface in the showroom due to its warm feel that's unlike traditional..."
- "My front headlight header or support frame was cracked. My wife went to Macco located at 5786 Dorchester Rd, N. Charleston, SC to have the header or support bracket repaired..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."
- "I received the order for 4 x Samsung Level U PRO BLACK after 2 weeks. I have contact them by e-mail because this company does not have a phone number..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."