We hired Trugreen Lawn care in Morrisville, NC to service our lawn.We ordered the $515.34 total package for aeration and seeding as well as fertilizing a *** control.
Almost none of the grass sprouted and our yard is weeds!!!
When I called to tell them this they said they would refund some of our money (which we never received) and then they sent out a representative to kill the weeds even when I specifically told them not to because then we would have a brown lawn.Now our lawn is basically a giant mud puddle and they have refused to refund my money despite several calls.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Custermer service
- High prices
- Poor product
You May Also Like
- "I signed up for the service last year and was promised a FULL and GREEN lawn this year ,not only is my lawn the worse on the block But I..."
- "I hired trugreen to maintain my grass and get rid of the little *** I had. I think what they did was sprinkled *** seed because I have no grass..."
- "truegreen been in my house trying to kill all the weeds in a year contract but what they kill was my grass. customer service always play with us and..."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."