Carrboro, North Carolina
100% full Not resolved

We hired Trugreen Lawn care in Morrisville, NC to service our lawn.We ordered the $515.34 total package for aeration and seeding as well as fertilizing a *** control.

Almost none of the grass sprouted and our yard is weeds!!!

When I called to tell them this they said they would refund some of our money (which we never received) and then they sent out a representative to kill the weeds even when I specifically told them not to because then we would have a brown lawn.Now our lawn is basically a giant mud puddle and they have refused to refund my money despite several calls.

Review about: Trugreen Lawn Care Plan.

I didn't like: Custermer service, High prices, Poor product.

1.2
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $515
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments

Shaggsloco22
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1198686

That isn't mud. Mud is wet dirt.