100% full Not resolved

We hired Trugreen Lawn care in Morrisville, NC to service our lawn.We ordered the $515.34 total package for aeration and seeding as well as fertilizing a *** control.

Almost none of the grass sprouted and our yard is weeds!!!

When I called to tell them this they said they would refund some of our money (which we never received) and then they sent out a representative to kill the weeds even when I specifically told them not to because then we would have a brown lawn.Now our lawn is basically a giant mud puddle and they have refused to refund my money despite several calls.

Review about: Trugreen Lawn Care Plan.

I didn't like: Custermer service, High prices, Poor product.

1.2
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $515
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Submit review

Comments

Shaggsloco22

That isn't mud. Mud is wet dirt.

Trugreen - Poor Service and Lied about Refund! Trugreen "We hired True Green because our lawn had clover, dandelions and various weeds. True Green rep promised to take care of all of the issues and have a green lawn..." Read more Trugreen - Bad service and cheating Trugreen "I called TruGreen on May 28, 2015 and subscribed one-year service. I also paid one-year expense in advance during the call. On the call, I emphasized that I only want..." Read more TRUGREEN IS SUPER TRUE UGLY, that RUINED MY TRUE LAWN Trugreen "After I hired Scott's/TruGreen Lawn Service for DE-WEEDING, my lawn went from needing a Deweed care to one of the worst looking lawns in my community. I was so upset..." Read more Trugreen Trucomplete Lawn Service Review from Hensley, Arkansas Trugreen "My yard was beautiful...trugreen messed it up and now they don't want to be responsible...told me one thing now its's a completly different story....." Read more Canada Knives And Swords - I ordered, no reply, after 4 emails! Canada Knives And Swords "I ordered a Bowie Knife from "Canada Knives" and every time I check the site I find that the order is pending! I emails them for their specified email address..." Read more Replicahause - SAV nul Replicahause "Bonjour, J'ai reçu ma montre une Rolex Submariner après 3 semaines. Attention le SAV est nul et le personnel vraiment désagréable. J'ai perdu la petite capsule situé sur le cadran..." Read more Viribright LED Light bulb must be used less then 3 hours day to guarante 3 year warranty Viribright "On the Viribright website it says:" Viribright’s LEDs are specially engineered and tested to last an astounding 25,000 hours. When operated 3 hours a day the Viribright LED can last..." Read more KraftMaid - Wrong door style KraftMaid "I had the Kraftmaid Kirkland painted canvas cabinets installed. The 12" pantry came with 2 of the doors in the wrong style and the middle door was the Kirkland style...." Read more