I was given the sales pitch and reviewed my lawn with this rep. He gave me all the things True Green did to grow a strong root system and developed an excellent lawn service plan. He also made a pitch for tree and scrub service which I also purchased. My lawn service included everything on the list that was recommended.

Trugreen informed me I needed I needed aeration when in actually they ruined by lawn by over processing it.

I called 3 times and finally got a supervisor out here. I was assured that I would have a treatment plan in place. After several sprays my weeds were flourishing. Since then they sprayed and killed everything including the grass. The application was sloppy and careless, missing large sections of the lawn.

My yard went from being the best looking one on the block to one of the worst under TruGreen's care. The lawn looks like a *** patch. Bad news and they without a doubt swindle you out of your money, ruin your yard and provide terrible customer services as evidence by the consumer comments online.

I intend to contact the better business bureau and the State's Attorney's office.

I am requesting my money back as well as my yard replaced with new sod.

I will contact the BBB as well as Florida's States Attorney's office, if you are unable to guarantee the damage that has been done.

I have enclosed pictures of my lawn after receiving service for almost a year.

I would be embarrassed if I was part of Trugreen.

Steve Wesly Chapel FL

Review about: Trugreen Tree And Shrub Care.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments