I signed up with Trugreen lawn service and after the first 2 treatments, my grass was dead and I now have a brown lawn!I called customer service and they came out once to treat, they came out a second time and again treated..still have brown grass and it's rainy season, when lawns should be at thier best.
I had a manager claim he was going to come out and see what was wrong...still waiting.
They have very POOR customer service.I have reported them the BBB and placed a picute on their Facebook page, no one has responded?!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lawn Service
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "Carl the manager does not care about his residential clients. After 2 weeks of saying my lawn was dead, the manager, Carl, finally came out. He told me..."
- "I hired TruGreen last Spring (2015) to eliminate weeds in my lawn. Upon receiving my first bill for 2016, I called to say I did not hire them this..."
- "The service is bad. I know they must have been driving up in front of my house and tacking a sign that says they sprayed then *** without spraying...."
- "It's better to spend more at El Dorado furniture or Ashley do not go to rooms to go. If you ask for leather they'll give you this. Definitely this is..."
- "Hello, I have put many complaints about Publix on this website , and every single complaint has the proof (picture of the receipt is uploaded on every complaint) Here is another one..."
- "Went to the store on flagler and 97th ave, miami fl and bought a black leather sofa in perfect conditions, made my first payment and at the checkout asked the..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "Stay away from Legal Zoom!!! There is NO WAY to cancel services on your account. I tried to remedy the situation with my credit card but I guess I will..."