I signed up with Trugreen lawn service and after the first 2 treatments, my grass was dead and I now have a brown lawn!I called customer service and they came out once to treat, they came out a second time and again treated..still have brown grass and it's rainy season, when lawns should be at thier best.
I had a manager claim he was going to come out and see what was wrong...still waiting.
They have very POOR customer service.I have reported them the BBB and placed a picute on their Facebook page, no one has responded?!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lawn Service
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "My boyfriend and I decided to treat our yard professionally so we could get rid of bare spots and have a nice lush lawn. Well, let me just say picking..."
- "When I originally started, I had a beautiful lawn and with my age creeping up, I thought I would hire TruGreen after a sales person made all of these false..."
- "TruGreen was supposed to take care of crabgrass NOT kill my grass! Don't know how they can call themselves professionals not knowing about chemicals and what would damage grass...."
- "They dont want to honor my warranty so my next step is court. The worst construction ever...."
- "So, I started taking a log of the internet speeds with hotwire communications service in April of 2014. The average speed reading was 1.2 Mbs down. I pay like $40..."
- "I place an order for a surplice. I spoke with Juan Navarrete, I send him an email about the surplice I wanted to order. He send me a vestment form..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."