Trugreen killed my grass

474 of 964 Trugreen reviews

I signed up with Trugreen lawn service and after the first 2 treatments, my grass was dead and I now have a brown lawn!I called customer service and they came out once to treat, they came out a second time and again treated..still have brown grass and it's rainy season, when lawns should be at thier best.

I had a manager claim he was going to come out and see what was wrong...still waiting.

They have very POOR customer service.I have reported them the BBB and placed a picute on their Facebook page, no one has responded?!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Lawn Service
Review category
Landscaping and Gardening
review #529674 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Trugreen? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 1 No 1
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
474 of 964 Trugreen reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 20 #1097902

Hi - I live in Coral Gables and something similar happened to my lawn. After the first service and potassium application my front lawn started getting big brown patches. I had asked them not to even treat my front lawn because it looked great and they did and now it looks terrible. My backyard has always looked bad and it continues to look bad even with two applications. A manager is supposed to call me to come to my house and review the damage. We will see...

0 0 Reply

Oct 05, 2015 #1043489

What in God's name is a picute?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.