Concordville, Pennsylvania

Tru Green took 4 months to start my lawn svc that was supposed to start in Jan 10 with early preventer and greenup.After repeated call to the Landove Office went unreturned, I contacted the corp office which intervened and started my service.

The Office manager still to this date has not has the professionalism to call me to see how things are going or to apologize for the poor start to this venture. I have been in my house for 6 years and for the past 3 years, Happy Lawn had my yard looking great! Unfortunately, TruGreen bought out Happy Lawn and now my lawn is not so happy and neither am I. Their billing website is continually "down" or having problems and they have no problem calling me 3 to 4 times a day from the same office that would not call me to try to get me to pay.

this is truly a pitiful excuse for a company that has obviously gotten too large to care anymore.Please someone Buy these @## holes out!!!!

Review about: Trugreen Lawn Service.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments

Bremen, Georgia, United States #202147

Out in washington state we have a name for trugreen we call them tru brown. They are not the best in anything, wouldn't use them.