TRUGREEN IS SUPER TRUE UGLY, that RUINED MY TRUE LAWN

65 of 964 Trugreen reviews

After I hired Scott's/TruGreen Lawn Service for DE-WEEDING, my lawn went from needing a Deweed care to one of the worst looking lawns in my community. I was so upset and I reported burning of my lawn and cancelled the service, but they kept showing up to burn more areas!!

Once the manager of Scott/TruGreen and the custom center both agreed to put sods back to the bare land, using my left over prepaid money, but a week later, I was told they will not do as they promised so I had to put the new sods in on my own.

I have paid for TruGreen to burn my lawn over and over again and leave all the WEEDS in the backyard still, as shown in these pictures attached. I have never encountered anything so anoying and aggrevating in my life. Never start Service from TruGreen, no matter what the sale's rep tell you.

Very Pissed user of TruGreen lawn burning!!! I wish TruGreen never set foot on my property again. It is a nightmare!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Lawn was burn badly and there is no refund of the damage

Reason of review:
Product or service
Review category
Landscaping and Gardening
review #926806 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Trugreen? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
65 of 964 Trugreen reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 28 #1233426 Springdale, Arkansas, United States

Bermuda grass grows poorly in the shade. That's what your issue looks like to me in the photos. If you had some before and after photos of the grass looking good in those areas before they "burned" it you might actually get somewhere. It sounds to me your a get something for nothing type customer..

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Trugreen. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Trugreen.
Filing a new complaint about
×