Featured Not resolved
Turnaround Time

After I hired Scott's/TruGreen Lawn Service for DE-WEEDING, my lawn went from needing a Deweed care to one of the worst looking lawns in my community. I was so upset and I reported burning of my lawn and cancelled the service, but they kept showing up to burn more areas!!

Once the manager of Scott/TruGreen and the custom center both agreed to put sods back to the bare land, using my left over prepaid money, but a week later, I was told they will not do as they promised so I had to put the new sods in on my own.

I have paid for TruGreen to burn my lawn over and over again and leave all the WEEDS in the backyard still, as shown in these pictures attached. I have never encountered anything so anoying and aggrevating in my life. Never start Service from TruGreen, no matter what the sale's rep tell you.

Very Pissed user of TruGreen lawn burning!!! I wish TruGreen never set foot on my property again. It is a nightmare!

trugreeugly wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Trugreen and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Trugreen to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lawn was burn badly and there is no refund of the damage. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Trugreen and trugreen lawn service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments

Springdale, Arkansas, United States #1233426

Bermuda grass grows poorly in the shade.That's what your issue looks like to me in the photos.

If you had some before and after photos of the grass looking good in those areas before they "burned" it you might actually get somewhere.It sounds to me your a get something for nothing type customer..