TRUGREEN IS SUPER TRUE UGLY, that RUINED MY TRUE LAWN
After I hired Scott's/TruGreen Lawn Service for DE-WEEDING, my lawn went from needing a Deweed care to one of the worst looking lawns in my community. I was so upset and I reported burning of my lawn and cancelled the service, but they kept showing up to burn more areas!!
Once the manager of Scott/TruGreen and the custom center both agreed to put sods back to the bare land, using my left over prepaid money, but a week later, I was told they will not do as they promised so I had to put the new sods in on my own.
I have paid for TruGreen to burn my lawn over and over again and leave all the WEEDS in the backyard still, as shown in these pictures attached. I have never encountered anything so anoying and aggrevating in my life. Never start Service from TruGreen, no matter what the sale's rep tell you.
Very Pissed user of TruGreen lawn burning!!! I wish TruGreen never set foot on my property again. It is a nightmare!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lawn was burn badly and there is no refund of the damage
You May Also Like
- "Had my front lawn professionally landscaped including new lawn. I know absolutely about lawn care so I hired Tru Green to do that for me. I fave frivolously..."
- "I hired trugreen to maintain my grass and get rid of the little *** I had. I think what they did was sprinkled *** seed because I have no grass..."
- "truegreen been in my house trying to kill all the weeds in a year contract but what they kill was my grass. customer service always play with us and..."
- "NEVER have I been charged a card fee, vase fee, what a scam. I then chose an arrangement that said "7 left-same day delivery" thinking it was prepared and..."
- "This is the tenant who victimized me. I leased my personal home to a Nathan Sorrels. He stopped paying rent after he said he wasn't happy living here. I gave..."
- "A rock hauler overtook my vehicle and drifted into my lane to make contact on the driver's side of my car. I leaned on my horn because there was no..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."