Trugreen is awful!!

I decided to join Trugreen because my backyard had lots of weeds and didn't look very good.However, my front lawn looked great and didn't need any treatment.

The salesman assured me that he could make my backyard look green and full again and I believed him. On the first treatment they put some *** killer on and then came back the following week to apply potassium which was supposed to make my lawn greener. However, this treatment killed my front lawn (which I told them not to treat) in various patches and did nothing to help my backyard. I called the help number and it connects you with a call center that is not in Florida.

I told them I was very upset that they killed my grass and wanted a technician to do a soil sample. The following week an automated message was on my phone saying that the Trugreen technician would be out the following day. I was home all day and he never even contacted me to tell me what he was doing and instead just added more *** killer and chemicals for my front and back yard. I called and told them I wanted to completely cancel my service and did want my yard to look any worse than it already did.

I do not want to work with a company that sends technicians that no nothing about lawns and then when there are issues you have to speak to a call center operator who has no idea what problems you have with your lawn. Save your money - I have never experienced such terrible customer service in all my life and my yard looks worse than ever. BTW - the same thing happened to my neighbors yard after using Trugreen.

I live in Coral Gables and we have had tons of rain so my yard should be really green but instead it's dead in large patches.Below are my before and after pics of my front lawn.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Trugreen Lawn Care
Review category
Landscaping and Gardening
review #778144 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Trugreen? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 26 #1134362

Sorry to hear that. I just started with Southern Green and so far my weeds and fire ants are gone. Customer service has also been pretty good.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.