I decided to join Trugreen because my backyard had lots of weeds and didn't look very good.However, my front lawn looked great and didn't need any treatment.
The salesman assured me that he could make my backyard look green and full again and I believed him. On the first treatment they put some *** killer on and then came back the following week to apply potassium which was supposed to make my lawn greener. However, this treatment killed my front lawn (which I told them not to treat) in various patches and did nothing to help my backyard. I called the help number and it connects you with a call center that is not in Florida.
I told them I was very upset that they killed my grass and wanted a technician to do a soil sample. The following week an automated message was on my phone saying that the Trugreen technician would be out the following day. I was home all day and he never even contacted me to tell me what he was doing and instead just added more *** killer and chemicals for my front and back yard. I called and told them I wanted to completely cancel my service and did want my yard to look any worse than it already did.
I do not want to work with a company that sends technicians that no nothing about lawns and then when there are issues you have to speak to a call center operator who has no idea what problems you have with your lawn. Save your money - I have never experienced such terrible customer service in all my life and my yard looks worse than ever. BTW - the same thing happened to my neighbors yard after using Trugreen.
I live in Coral Gables and we have had tons of rain so my yard should be really green but instead it's dead in large patches.Below are my before and after pics of my front lawn.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Trugreen Lawn Care
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "They do not return calls! Managers must never work, because every time I ask to speak to one, they are always busy and will return my call. Well after..."
- "The driver of this vehicle seems to think he can drive as fast as he likes down our road. The speed limit is 25mph and there are two ways of..."
- "True green is horrible. I am actually asking them for money back. By the way. I have weeds all over my yard..."
- "Terrazas River Park Village now Terrazas Owners LLC is a "Luxury" Rental Community in Miami's River District in a neighborhood also known as Little Havana... I was looking for a..."
- "Movers caused damage to building and property April 24, Miami, Florida Arrived with truck too small; demanded more than agreed upon price on moving day; either their hand, feet and/or..."
- "We two Hungarian engineers who travel lots. In Miami celebrating 15th wedding anniversary a Roomorama nightmare. Host firstname.lastname@example.org or Florida Luxury Vacation Rentals promised wonderful things. We followed instructions carefully,..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."