I decided to join Trugreen because my backyard had lots of weeds and didn't look very good.However, my front lawn looked great and didn't need any treatment.

The salesman assured me that he could make my backyard look green and full again and I believed him. On the first treatment they put some *** killer on and then came back the following week to apply potassium which was supposed to make my lawn greener. However, this treatment killed my front lawn (which I told them not to treat) in various patches and did nothing to help my backyard. I called the help number and it connects you with a call center that is not in Florida.

I told them I was very upset that they killed my grass and wanted a technician to do a soil sample. The following week an automated message was on my phone saying that the Trugreen technician would be out the following day. I was home all day and he never even contacted me to tell me what he was doing and instead just added more *** killer and chemicals for my front and back yard. I called and told them I wanted to completely cancel my service and did want my yard to look any worse than it already did.

I do not want to work with a company that sends technicians that no nothing about lawns and then when there are issues you have to speak to a call center operator who has no idea what problems you have with your lawn. Save your money - I have never experienced such terrible customer service in all my life and my yard looks worse than ever. BTW - the same thing happened to my neighbors yard after using Trugreen.

I live in Coral Gables and we have had tons of rain so my yard should be really green but instead it's dead in large patches.Below are my before and after pics of my front lawn.

amyelizabethhays wrote the review because of not as described at Trugreen and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $54 and wants Trugreen to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Trugreen trugreen lawn care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments

Sorry to hear that. I just started with Southern Green and so far my weeds and fire ants are gone. Customer service has also been pretty good.