I decided to join Trugreen because my backyard had lots of weeds and didn't look very good.However, my front lawn looked great and didn't need any treatment.
The salesman assured me that he could make my backyard look green and full again and I believed him. On the first treatment they put some *** killer on and then came back the following week to apply potassium which was supposed to make my lawn greener. However, this treatment killed my front lawn (which I told them not to treat) in various patches and did nothing to help my backyard. I called the help number and it connects you with a call center that is not in Florida.
I told them I was very upset that they killed my grass and wanted a technician to do a soil sample. The following week an automated message was on my phone saying that the Trugreen technician would be out the following day. I was home all day and he never even contacted me to tell me what he was doing and instead just added more *** killer and chemicals for my front and back yard. I called and told them I wanted to completely cancel my service and did want my yard to look any worse than it already did.
I do not want to work with a company that sends technicians that no nothing about lawns and then when there are issues you have to speak to a call center operator who has no idea what problems you have with your lawn. Save your money - I have never experienced such terrible customer service in all my life and my yard looks worse than ever. BTW - the same thing happened to my neighbors yard after using Trugreen.
I live in Coral Gables and we have had tons of rain so my yard should be really green but instead it's dead in large patches.Below are my before and after pics of my front lawn.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Trugreen Lawn Care
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "I worked for Trugreen. They tell the consumers and employees that none of the chemicals are harmful yet they include the chemical Atrazine in their fertilizer which has been known..."
- "I saw white spots with the fertilizer on the top all over on my brand new driveway few weeks ago. I did not know who did it until 3 days..."
- "Met with sales person April of 2016 and walked the yard. Assured me they'd take care of everything we were seeing and my lawn would look terrific. Extremely quick to..."
- "I signed up for Thumbtack exactly 18 days ago. I submitted 21 detailed quotes to 21 leads I received throughout those 18 days. Usually I received about 3-15 leads every..."
- "We two Hungarian engineers who travel lots. In Miami celebrating 15th wedding anniversary a Roomorama nightmare. Host email@example.com or Florida Luxury Vacation Rentals promised wonderful things. We followed instructions carefully,..."
- "Had excellent experience with Natuzzi pieces from 20 years ago so decided to get a new reclining couch from them. Looked great upon delivery but very shortly the padding..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."