I saw white spots with the fertilizer on the top all over on my brand new driveway few weeks ago.I did not know who did it until 3 days ago (9/7/2016) I saw a guy from TruGreen who was applying fertilizer for my neighbor’s yard and the fertilizer scattered on my drive again.
I immediately told the guy please clean it up before he leaves because it took me more than one hour to clean it up last time. He said yes, but nothing done before he left. I called TruGreen customer service Tracy who told me would call him to come back the same day to clean it up. He did not come back that night.
I called Lauren the next day (9/8/2016) who is the supervisor. She told me that no one was in the area, but a special chemical clean person will come the next day to clean it up. No one show up on 9/9/2016. I called again later afternoon and could not reach Lauren.
The representative Dakota told me since they did not show up on Friday, no one would show up on the weekend. She suggested that I could swipe and clean it up by myself. I said, “Are you telling me to clean up after your company made a mess?” She said, “It is not harmful. If you could not wait, you could clean it up.” I said, “It is not harmful.
Does it mean that my 2 years old boy is safe to play there? Then she said, “That is what I am say that you could clean it up if you concerned it is not safe for you child. All I can tell you is we want to make sure this is not going to happen again.” I am not sure if I could believe their promise. I assume either the customer service does not have any support or power to solve the problem or it has no ability to solve problem at all.
Wasted hours waiting and talking to the customer service, I end up have to clean up the driveway by myself.
I could say if you hire this company to work with you, if there is no problem, you are lucky.
If there is a problem, that problem is going to be very hard to solve.I will never hire a company like that.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have had TruGreen in Dallas, Georgia for 4 years and 18 years in Florida. Until this year I have been pretty well satisfied (especially in Florida). But..."
- "I signed up with Trugreen lawn service and after the first 2 treatments, my grass was dead and I now have a brown lawn! I called customer service and..."
- "I was having them treat my lawn for fire ants. They treated it once which partially killed some nests. On the second treatment they had some herbicide in..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."
- " I acquired a pair of heritage model 1907's a couple months ago. They have been conditioned a couple times to help soften the leather. These boots are..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."