I saw white spots with the fertilizer on the top all over on my brand new driveway few weeks ago.I did not know who did it until 3 days ago (9/7/2016) I saw a guy from TruGreen who was applying fertilizer for my neighbor’s yard and the fertilizer scattered on my drive again.
I immediately told the guy please clean it up before he leaves because it took me more than one hour to clean it up last time. He said yes, but nothing done before he left. I called TruGreen customer service Tracy who told me would call him to come back the same day to clean it up. He did not come back that night.
I called Lauren the next day (9/8/2016) who is the supervisor. She told me that no one was in the area, but a special chemical clean person will come the next day to clean it up. No one show up on 9/9/2016. I called again later afternoon and could not reach Lauren.
The representative Dakota told me since they did not show up on Friday, no one would show up on the weekend. She suggested that I could swipe and clean it up by myself. I said, “Are you telling me to clean up after your company made a mess?” She said, “It is not harmful. If you could not wait, you could clean it up.” I said, “It is not harmful.
Does it mean that my 2 years old boy is safe to play there? Then she said, “That is what I am say that you could clean it up if you concerned it is not safe for you child. All I can tell you is we want to make sure this is not going to happen again.” I am not sure if I could believe their promise. I assume either the customer service does not have any support or power to solve the problem or it has no ability to solve problem at all.
Wasted hours waiting and talking to the customer service, I end up have to clean up the driveway by myself.
I could say if you hire this company to work with you, if there is no problem, you are lucky.
If there is a problem, that problem is going to be very hard to solve.I will never hire a company like that.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Have had trugeen for several months my yard is much worse than when they started...worst yard on the block...they sprayed for flat leaf weeds including clover a few weeks ago..."
- "I do not recommend TruGreen lawn service. I have had them come out twice and it seems my weeds are the only things growing. My beautiful Kentucky blue..."
- "After I hired Scott's/TruGreen Lawn Service for DE-WEEDING, my lawn went from needing a Deweed care to one of the worst looking lawns in my community. I was so upset..."
- "https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/26917254 THIS IS FAKE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS ***! Person trying to sell it goes by the name Brianna Linnetti. There is no possible way anyone would sell a..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."