True Green has horrible customer service. They "Guarantee" satisfaction but they will not answer your call. I think they have a system to block your call if you have had any issues at all.
If you ask them to come back and fix an issue they stall until your next schedule service and then do it half way.
Spent a half hour on hold and never got a chance to speak to anyone. Happens every time I call no matter what time of day!
I was ripped off by True Green!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
You May Also Like
- "When I originally started, I had a beautiful lawn and with my age creeping up, I thought I would hire TruGreen after a sales person made all of these false..."
- "I called TruGreen on May 28, 2015 and subscribed one-year service. I also paid one-year expense in advance during the call. On the call, I emphasized that I only want..."
- "They do not return calls! Managers must never work, because every time I ask to speak to one, they are always busy and will return my call. Well after..."
- "I think a had enough of Royal prestige water filter. This is a serious problem and they don't realize this. My shower filter was replaced two weeks ago because it..."
- "Still waiting on my product ..."
- "I took a client to lunch He requested pizza I ordered a small Italian sub and was quite disappointed 3 pieces of meat and a piece of cheese The manager..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."