Do not sign up for service from this company.I let them convince me to aerate my lawn last fall, so they did it again this year - in the heat of summer with 100+ temps - not the right time to aerate the yard.

They claim to know what is best for your yard and treat it accordingly. I say they treat your yard only according to what is best for their financial bottom line - but they just ran off this customer. Didn't even send an email or call to let me know in advance about the aeration.

I'm not paying for it.

Review about: Trugreen Lawn Service.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments

i have had Tru Green for about 3 years and my lawn was diagnosed with crabgrass and as soon as we treat it in early spring it will take care of the problem.LOL.

well needless to say it was not crabgrass it was another ***. i asked them to come and look at the ***.i don't think anyone ever came to the house to see the weeks. They keep telling me that they could kill the crabgrass and sold me aeration and extra treatments. I finally didn't finish paying because, I no longer had confidence that they really knew what they were talking about.

I searched the internet and found out it was goosegrass and there are a couple easy treatments for it.

Well i think I will treat my lawn myself.The results are much better.

You certainly deserve a round of applause for your post and more specifically, your blog in general. Very high quality material