Albany, Ohio

I hired trugreen chemlawn branch # 4655 to maintain my lawn this summer, so that we would have more time with our infant son.They managed to kill out my lawn completely in the front and then damaged many sections of the rest of my lawn.

I pleaded with them for repairs and they did refund my last application, but won't refund the rest. They did some repair work finally and then I found out that the slit seeder wasn't working properly. Well, when I opened it and saw no seed that was their reasoning. *after he had already ran it over my lawn empty* I was then told that they would do it another way.

We did not get to use my yard for most of the summer and did not benefit from any treatments and they still got paid. They also did some plug aeration earlier, that also caused a mess.

My water bill went up because I had to try to water the lawn what time my son was taking his naps and nobody at trugeen cares about the burdens they have placed on me.It has just been horrific!

Review about: Trugreen Lawn Service.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments

Clifton Park, New York, United States #598959

My lawn looked better before Trugreen's services.I made several calls which were totally ignored.

After that, I withheld payment.To see the results after 2 seasons of TG service, see my video on www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8XMbx7cQ-V