Technician applied a treatment in June after a posting in my records not to service my lawn in the summer/warm months.I've had a reaction from chemicals in past years and doctor told me to stay out of the yard when chemicals have been applied.

The temp was in the 90's and it burned my lawn up. I watered the lawn two hours a day in an effort to save the lawn. A manager came out and said he would replace a shrub that was killed, which he did, said he would reseed the lawn, which he did not, and said the next treatment would be free. Fast forward, I would not let the lawn be treated in September during 90 degree temperatures and it was cancelled.

They scheduled the next treatment in October but did not and showed up in November and chemicals were applied. I called the company to remind them that the treatment would be free and it was noted. Then I got a bill and I called again and was told the bill would be waived. Then I Found a message on my voicemail yesterday from the manager who said he was out and applied seed to dry spots and he was taking $10 off the bill.

He is trying to CYA. I have been seeding the lawn myself. Every expert out there will tell you that the time to reseed a lawn in cold temps is 45 days before the first frost. To apply seed on top of chemicals is worthless.

Then the ground is covered with leaves and any seeds would be blown away or raked up.

I am pissed.I am not paying the bill, am filing a complaint with headquarters and cancelling any further services.

Reason of review: payment issue.

Preferred solution: Remove the payment.

I didn't like: No seed aeration as agreed.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments