Repeated applications, stronger more greener weeds.DON'T THINK THE TECHNICIANS DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE WEEDS IN THE YARD OTHER THAN WALK ON THEM WHEN THEY PUT DOWN THE APPLICATION.

Talked to customer no service and they wanted to send out a manager to show me what a *** really is. Talked to customer no service and she wanted a manager to come out and show them the weeds. I said this wouldn't happen if your technicians knew what a *** looked like!

I canceled my account and they still serviced my lawn and demanded I pay!Total ripoff.

Review about: Trugreen Lawn Service.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments

I've had a similar problem here in Atlanta, though they do spray the lawn. By and large they get the broadleaf stuff, but cannot kill off the wild grasses. I know this can be done better because I used to do this kind of work many years ago.

Wyandanch, New York, United States #175225

does this work?

Not sure where you live, but I live in Iowa and have the EXACT same problem.They sprayed for dandelions and since that time, I have had weeds that have never existed in my yard ever before.

And they are so hardy, I had to go out and buy Round-up just to kill them.

Just goes to show, my neighbor was right- they unrolled the application hose, walked up the driveway, then rolled it back up.I think they thought they wouldn't get caught!!!Can't kill weeds you don't treat!

OK SO HOW MANY APPS DO YOU HAVE TWO WELL LETS THINK TAKES MORE TO CONTROL THEM *** CONTROL ONLY LAST SO MANY DAYS AND WITH HOT HUMID DAYS *** THRIVE YOU WILL HAVE MORE NEAR STREETS AND SIDE WALKS DUE TO PAVEMENTS HEATING LAWNS UP SERVICE CALLS ARE FREE AND THERE FOR WHEN YOU NEED THEM IF YOU DONT USE THEM THAT IS NOT OUR FAULT AND JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH LAWN DOESNT TELL US THAT YOU ARE CANCELING SO IF YOU DONT SAY IT AND WE DUE ANOTHER APPLICATION THATS NOT OUR FAULT EITHER ....TRUGREEN EMPLOYEE