Trugreen - True green isnt true green
truegreen been in my house trying to kill all the weeds in a year contract but what they kill was my grass.customer service always play with us and they say us in February we are going to replant the grass, they recognize that some body from his company did a bad work but they aren't take care about.
now is April almost May and nobody shows to my house locate in Acworth. GA.
house # 102 in brookhaven ct.so i invest almost 1000 dollars in my grass and nobody for this company is showing to my home to fix the issue from this professional people, i don't recommend this company.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad service
- Bad customer service
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Weed Control
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "When I originally started, I had a beautiful lawn and with my age creeping up, I thought I would hire TruGreen after a sales person made all of these false..."
- "The service is bad. I know they must have been driving up in front of my house and tacking a sign that says they sprayed then *** without spraying...."
- "The driver of this vehicle seems to think he can drive as fast as he likes down our road. The speed limit is 25mph and there are two ways of..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."
- "If you look at my reviews I have never given a bad review because that's just not me. I believe the everyone makes mistakes, but when given the chance..."
- "In response to Mrs. Collin's friend Jennifer who keeps denying that this teacher had issues with parents at Lyndon Academy when she first started there! These are her Facebook..."