Acworth, Georgia
Featured 100% full Not resolved

truegreen been in my house trying to kill all the weeds in a year contract but what they kill was my grass.customer service always play with us and they say us in February we are going to replant the grass, they recognize that some body from his company did a bad work but they aren't take care about.

now is April almost May and nobody shows to my house locate in Acworth. GA.

house # 102 in brookhaven ct.so i invest almost 1000 dollars in my grass and nobody for this company is showing to my home to fix the issue from this professional people, i don't recommend this company.

Review about: Weed Control.

I didn't like: Really bad, Bad service, Bad customer service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / $1000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments

Same thing happened to me. Last year I paid $600 for what I thought would be nice green grass and all I got was yellow grass and dirt. When I called to complain they took it as a complaint about the service guy and he was great, super nice, it was their service in general that fried my lawn.