I had hired Tru Green for the year arround service for the summer of 2009.They literally distroyed my lawn.

I called several times and they 'claimed' trating lawn each time. At the end of the seaon, my lawn was destroyed!! Again this spring they sent another young man. i explained the problem i had in 2009 and told him that i did not need their service.

He said to me that someone else did bad job and he is a better guy. I told him that i had estimate from other service and if you gurantee better setrvice and price, give me the quote for complete service. He promised one and asked me to sign a paper to submit his compny to prove his visit, not sevice. he commited fraud by writing "service performed' on the top of my signature and started sending bills.

I called the office and the lady there was even worse than the sman they sent to my home. Today i received a letter from collection agency thing that if they suceed in frightening a senior, them and collection agency both will make some money by a threat.

They don't have any idea whom they dealing with.I will spend double of the bill to teach these crooks a lesson!!!!

Review about: Trugreen Lawn Service.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments