Turnaround Time

I contacted Trugreen dour to my grass browning, I maintain my grass yearly with proper maintenance.My family owned a landscaping business for years and I know when there is an issue.

When contacting Trugreen I specifically instructed them that when a "specialist" is scheduled to come over, I would want to be there to speak with them. Which they did not follow through with. I have a video doorbell and work 10 minutes from my house. When they showed up I answered the call and asked them why did they not call me first like instructed and "It was recorded on our phone conversation with Trugreen when placing the order" his reply was, " We don't call anyone we just come to the house".

When I asked if he could wait 10 minutes until I get there he said no I have other jobs. Well this so called "specialist" was the most unprofessional person that has been to my house and I asked him to leave. After calling corporate and asking to speak to manager , I was told that a manager would call me back shortly. NOPE no phones calls, After a few days I called again in which they noted and still no phone call, Today I called again for the third time and nothing.

There are not any manager that you can speak to it must go through email. This company is completely unprofessional and just try's to sell you on services that are BS. Stay away, they are no different than calling up a company for support and getting someone that doesn't even speak english placated over seas.

They are a joke.I truly believe they are a spin off of LawnDoctor because they have horrible reviews and ironically they both have the same identical web site.

Review about: Trugreen Lawn Service.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion