124 views

TruGreen is absolutely the worst service ever! 1st off I cancelled their service because nobody showed the 1st couple times they were supposed too.

When they did show I had already canceled. They literally came to my door, didnt knock, walked back to their truck and sat for a few minutes and then walked right back to my porch with a receipt for $125 and got in their truck and left. All while we were home watching out our window. All while also my RING camera caught every bit of it.

I submitted all my footage to upper management and still got called a liar because the RING only captures the time going to the doors. Which clearly isnt enough time to service a big yard like mine in which has dogs in the backyard that they said they serviced. Management is impossible to work with. They will back their employees 100%.

Theres no getting ur money back. SO BEWARE AS SOON AS U SIGN UPTHEY WILL CHARGE U AND THEY WILL CHARGE U FOR EVERY SERVICE WHETHER U WANTED IT OR NOT!!!!!!

User's recommendation: DO NOT SIGN UP WITH TRUGREEN!! They steal ur money for no services rendered!

Product or Service Mentioned: Trugreen Lawn Service.

TruGreen Cons: Are just taking peoples money, Customer service or service of company, Hate them, Not taking accountability for damage.

Comments