1.2
Turnaround Time

Like the reviews I am reading on this site, my mother's lawn was ruined by this company.The lawn was in good shape, and after my father's death, my 80 year old mother was not up to keeping it up and I employed TruGreen.

At the beginning of this season, the lawn was in good shape. I just visited this last weekend and it is a disaster! Please see photos.

I called and they sent a tech out who was there 6 minutes, applied fertilizer and insecticide and said there were a "few bald spots" .This is a terrible company.

cushiomt wrote the review because of bad quality at Trugreen. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2000 and wants Trugreen to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lawn was burn badly and there is no refund of the damage and killed my lawn. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Trugreen and trugreen lawn service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments