Turnaround Time

I usually don't write reviews, but I felt the need to tell the world about my experience with TruGreen.I've used them for several years.

And I'm never home when they come out to service my yard. This one particular day I was home. The guy rung the doorbell and I went to put on a shirt. It took me all of two mins to get to the door and he was gone.

He put the signs in the yard and left. I immediately called the customer service line to complain about the service. I had been complaining about weeds for months; I even accused my lawn guy of not cleaning the blades on his lawnmower before he cut my yard. I realized at that moment that I wasn't getting the service I was paying for.

I called that day and cancelled my service. I spoke with a manager who tried to convince me with the size of my yard it wouldn't have taken long to spray the yard and leave. (Which was total BS) All of this happened on 7/10. I recently got 2 bills from Trugreen stating that they had sent me to collection for non payment.

When I called to complain; the customer service rep stated that I had service on 7/10, 7/11 and 7/13. I asked her if she was okay with even repeating that garbage. She said she was only reading the notes. I'm so glad I kept the voicemail that the manager left me to say that my account was clear and to make up for the fiasco on 7/10 he would send someone out 10 days from that day, at no charge to me, to reapply.

I told him never mind that I wanted to discontinue the service effective immediately.

And I will be contacting an my attorney if this collection shows up on my credit report.I will also be in contact with the BBB and the Attorney General regarding Trugreen.

Review about: Trugreen Trucomplete Lawn Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Dishonest and careless attitude towards my lawn and requests.

Had an Experience with Trugreen?

Comments