Their lawn service isn't bad but they keep calling to sell more services, and won't stop after being repeatedly told to stop. This was the problem we had with Scotts and now that trugreen took over it has gotten worse.

We paid for aeration and they did front yard and charged for front and back. They said they would return for back yard as their equipment wouldn't fit through the gate. They never returned. Other former customers complain that when you cancel they telemarket you even more trying to get your business back.

We'll see. Avoid this company like the plague.

Review about: Trugreen Lawn Aeration Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Springfield, Missouri, United States #1303032

Our yard is no better than before they treated it. Told them we did not want to use their service any more, and they called the next week and said they were scheduled to come out the next day.

We again told them no.

They have called us 4 more times!! Don't know what else to do except to say if you do not want to be bothered about more services all the time, better pick someone else.

I completely agree with the previous posting, I get 2-3 calls a week trying to get me onboard for their services and I am tried of telling them I am not interested and to put me on their do not call list, however the phone calls keep coming.

I am going to seek legal advise if I can file a lawsuit against them as I am tired of it.

I anyone is interested to follow suit then we can see if we qualify for a class action lawsuit.

You can email me at riz200078@yahoo.com