58 views
Verified Reviewer

This morning I was woken up to a motor running, thought it was landscapers at 7:30am. I got up and let the dog out in the backyard.

I saw a TruGreen truck in my driveway, which is odd because I dont have your service.

I opened the front door and found the bill. It clearly had my neighbors address and name on it.

I went down and told him he sprayed the wrong yard, he told me no, he did the right one, until he looked at the address.

Later on, my dog was in the backyard with me and I noticed she was laying on the patio, biting and licking all of her lower legs and paws. I looked and her pads were all red, and her lower legs raw from her biting and licking. So it seems TruGreen, your guy sprayed my yard, and my dog was out running in the wet chemicals right after you trespassed/entered my gates and sprayed my yard.

My dog is going to the Vet, and I will be contacting my Lawyer first thing on Monday.

I tried calling your 1-800 today and was put on hold for a Manager that never came. Then I was told by a phone agent she took my info and told me a Manager would call back, that did not happen.

From the looks of the complaints to your Customer Service, your company is not highly regarded in prompt response to customers concerns.

I will assume, since I am not one, I will get even poorer response. Do to your tech's mistake, your chemicals burned my dog!

This happened approx 7:30am on Fri June 4th, 2021

User's recommendation: Poor customer service.

TruGreen Pros: Unhappy.

TruGreen Cons: Terrible service all the way around.

Comments