Had my front lawn professionally landscaped including new lawn.I know absolutely about lawn care so I hired Tru Green to do that for me.
I fave frivolously spend lots of money having them come here every quarter for whatever maintenance is needed and whatever "they said" they recommend. ( I know I'm a big sucker). I have more weeds than ever before and it's the same weekday growing and getting larger. My research has shown that these particular weeds are really easy to kill.
I have an appt with the manager tomorrow to ask for a refund of some kind (LOL). But he will have big excuses already laid out.
Chalk it up to bad experience.Now I really need to find dependable help.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Lawn Services
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "We hired Trugreen Lawn care in Morrisville, NC to service our lawn. We ordered the $515.34 total package for aeration and seeding as well as fertilizing a *** control. Almost..."
- "When I originally started, I had a beautiful lawn and with my age creeping up, I thought I would hire TruGreen after a sales person made all of these false..."
- "TruGreen was supposed to take care of crabgrass NOT kill my grass! Don't know how they can call themselves professionals not knowing about chemicals and what would damage grass...."
- "Saturday, my mother and I decided to try the Smart Styles salon in Walmart in Mobile, AL on the beltline. We’ll never do that again. They over charged..."
- "i ordered a standard size wedding dress based on the measurements they provided. I received the dress and it is about 10 inches too long. I am 5'7 so it's..."
- "I ordered a dress that looked absolutely nothing like what i received. When i complained they said they would give me a $9.00 credit but the dress cost $19.99. Then..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."