Had my front lawn professionally landscaped including new lawn.I know absolutely about lawn care so I hired Tru Green to do that for me.
I fave frivolously spend lots of money having them come here every quarter for whatever maintenance is needed and whatever "they said" they recommend. ( I know I'm a big sucker). I have more weeds than ever before and it's the same weekday growing and getting larger. My research has shown that these particular weeds are really easy to kill.
I have an appt with the manager tomorrow to ask for a refund of some kind (LOL). But he will have big excuses already laid out.
Chalk it up to bad experience.Now I really need to find dependable help.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Lawn Services
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "They asked for 6 months to right my yard. I gave them 1 year. They didn't control the weeds. They didn't control fungus. Now my yard is dying off because..."
- "I've used true green 15 years had same tech about 11 yrs well they switch lady ur to less experienced and he sprayed my beautiful expensive flowers in my walkway..."
- "True green is horrible. I am actually asking them for money back. By the way. I have weeds all over my yard..."
- "Horrible leather furniture ! Color is rubbing off within 6 mths of purchasing. Was told it's a new company they were trying & offered me another set from another co. But..."
- "I ordered a dress that looked absolutely nothing like what i received. When i complained they said they would give me a $9.00 credit but the dress cost $19.99. Then..."
- "Got half eaten pizza! Regular customer, never had issue, till tonight when i got a pozza with seven slices, and two with parm. When i called the store,..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."