1.7
Turnaround Time

I started with Trugreen this fall. What a joke see the results for yourself pictures attached. I canceled the lawn service after 3 months because I questioned results and service. I called multiple times and spoke to branch manager with not a bit of interest in my concerns.

The only treatment I saw any results was the initial *** treatment. I personally saw tech sit at the end of my driveway and not get out of his truck on at least 2 occasions!

I had also paid for additional mosquito pest control in full 335.00 this actually worked and after 1 treatment my wife did not complain. After the hurricane we started seeing a lot of mosquitoes. When I called for retreatment Trugreen had canceled my Mosquito service applied my $335.00 dollars to the lawn service then closed my account, liers, devious and forget results, which again refer to the pictures.

I have called for 6 weeks now, spoken to several agents on phone, many emails. All agents, who promised a GM to call me within 48 hours. Six weeks later and at least 8 requests, nothing!

Don't do business with this company TruGreen, Servicemaster is the parent Company should be embarrassed. Save yourself the headache and sanity. Scott Monroe Carteret County, NC

Reason of review: All of above.

Comments

ServiceMaster no longer owns TruGreen. They are a stand-alone company that merged with Scotts Lawn Care.

to A Anon #1585967

Thanks for that update feel better about ServiceMaster! Scott's should be ashamed!