Trugreen - Ridiculous cost, doesnt kill the weeds, doesnot kill the insects
The service is bad. I know they must have been driving up in front of my house and tacking a sign that says they sprayed then *** without spraying. No weeds died, no bugs. Biggest waste of money ever.
I called several times to tell them I still had weeds all over my yard. One time the service man told me its because it was raining, THEN why did you spray? No answer, more likely he didn't.
I told them CALL ME before you come to my house I want to see you spray my yard. Not once did this happen.
I cant believe they stay in business. Better to take care of it myself
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lawn service
- Reason of review:
- poor service, defective product, problem with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lawn Treatment
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have had TruGreen in Dallas, Georgia for 4 years and 18 years in Florida. Until this year I have been pretty well satisfied (especially in Florida). But..."
- "I signed up for the service last year and was promised a FULL and GREEN lawn this year ,not only is my lawn the worse on the block But I..."
- "After 18 mos. and numerous promises, my lawn looks worse than when I hired them. I have had 4 managers - all promising to do better than the previous...."
- "Sandy Solomon SCAMMED us with over billing, double billing and charges above expected while sending methodically so many invoices that it was impossible to follow up on and check. We recommend:..."
- "120 DAY SAME AS CASH. If you pay them like your suppose to you wont have any problems. I needed new tires but didnt have 700 to spend at Tire..."
- "Discusgolfmuseum.com and Mike Doran are a total Scam. You can find the profane, psycho, nut job Mike Doran at theis address:Disc Golf Museum1425 Angelina BendDenton, TX 76205His Phone..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."