The driver of this vehicle seems to think he can drive as fast as he likes down our road.The speed limit is 25mph and there are two ways of getting to his customer.
He needs to take some advice and slow down or I will slow the truck for him. Or go the other way in which doesn't involve trying to run over children getting off the bus. Your driver is a *** for speeding up when passing the elderly walking as well. What a great way to advertise your screwed up business.
You need some new drivers with common sense!Not some vigilante who has no respect for others!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "A week and a half ago I was on my way home from work. I was in the left lane and a Trugreen truck was in the right lane. I..."
- "I have had TruGreen in Dallas, Georgia for 4 years and 18 years in Florida. Until this year I have been pretty well satisfied (especially in Florida). But..."
- "I worked for Trugreen. They tell the consumers and employees that none of the chemicals are harmful yet they include the chemical Atrazine in their fertilizer which has been known..."
- "I took my new Dodge Challenger to jiffy lube to get the oil changed which they did but they also forgot to install the oil seal on my filter cap..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."